Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas for inventions promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of providers not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor lambda.cs.drexel.edu and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and InventHelp TV Commercial have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.